So as you know, when I last posted on here I was in a pretty bad shape. However a lot has changed. It started with a conversation (10th May) with the wonderful Ben Jackson. I asked him for some advice on the topic and he was given a Bible verse. He then continued to say this. "I do worry for you. But at the same time I see a mighty woman of God growing inside you. So on the other hand I am not worried at all. God has plans for you. He loves you no matter what. I know that for sure because he loves me and I am pretty much dirt. He yearns to hear you talk to him. He loves it when you turn to him. He tells all his peeps up in heaven about you all the time. He is proud of you, even when you aren't proud of yourself. He pretty much thinks you're cracking. And that is when you feel at your worst. Imagine how he feels when you are at your best!" It wa
To conclude, I would like to say Romans 15:13 over you as a blessing. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." I know God is poring his favour over you because in Proverbs 8:5 it tells us that "those who find [God] find life and the Lord will be pleased with them." I love you and so does God!
I've probably missed a lot out that I could have said however I feel that I have managed to say the important things. We love you all ever so much and even though we will be separated, I will be praying for you constantly and I'm only a facebook message away. You are such a courageous woman of God and you are going to go far. You have been through so much but still manage to come out the other side smiling and confident in God. I know you are still struggling through things, but we are all here to support you. I can not wait to see how God uses the passion and enthusiasm you have. You are beautiful and talented. You have such a kind heart. Through you, God's love is radiant.
As I said, I know how hard it is to go to uni but Isaiah 41:10 says "fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." He is with you every step of the way (and if he is for you, who can be against you?). Jeremiah 29:11 always helps me in these times when I need to trust God with what lies ahead. It says "I say this because I know what I am planning for you" says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future." We can be sure in God's promises and here are some Bible verse I feel I need to share with you: Deuteronomy 7:9 "Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations". Psalm 32:8 "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." John 6:47 "Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life." 1 John 5:14 "And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us."
I just want you to know that God thinks that you are absolutely amazing. You were fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14), you are the apple of God's eye (Psalm 17) and his treasured possession (Deuteronomy 7:6). He would have sent Jesus to die even if you were the only person on Earth, that is how much he loves you. I could go on about how much he loves you but I would be here for a long time. However visit http://encouragingbiblequotes.com/verses2a.html. This site is amazing. I'm sure it will definitely help you with some of the stuff we have been talking about.
So Amy, you and I are so similar in some aspects of our lives. I know what you are going through. I know how scary the thought of uni can be, yet I know you will be fine. I am so proud of you for speaking at Re:Fresh (even if I didn't get to see it). However, what I admired more was when we were talking about you doing that talk, you told me that you could do it because God is with you. It filled me with such joy that you could boldly stand and say that!
The person is Amy Kelly. I have known her for a very long time. We recently began talking again after not speaking for a couple of years. Now we talk all the time. It's been amazing to see how she has grown in her walk with Christ. The passion she has is absolutely inspiring. This girl really does deserve this post (not saying the rest of you don't: I just feel this has been put on my heart.)
So this post is going to be slightly different to my previous ones. This one is in fact for someone else. I have been praying for one of my friends and feel that I have some verses and words of encouragement for her.
A Message to an Inspirational Woman of God.
Comments: Please send any comments to r.l.k@hotmail.co.uk, and I will do my best to put them on the website.
About: After university, I would like to work in a maximum secure unit for the mentally insane. I have no idea where I would like to live and I am undecided on the idea of children. I am a Christian. I prefer dogs over cats. I eat meat. I constantly dye my hair. I sometimes make dread falls. I like bright and neon colours. Glitter is awesome. I enjoy getting so stuck into a book that you forget the outside world exists. I watch a lot of Criminal Minds. I have seen many comedians and magicians live. I like to travel whether that is by coach or train. The longer the journey, the better. I enjoy singing but I am very bad at it. My friends mean an awful lot to me. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity I have been given by coming to university. I am a supporter of London Irish Rugby Club. I am a qualified community sports leader.
Interests: Music, psychology, magic, reading, drawing, comedy, gaming, singing, psychological disorders, paraphilias and a variety of other things.
Occupation: Student (BSc Forensic Psychology)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий